Macabre Monday HDH132 Gothic Make Over

*Please see the sidebar for HDH Macabre Monday Rules*

(Note: entries not following the guidelines are not eligible for prizes or badges)

Ok, macabre fans... your challenge this week:

HDH132
"Gothic Make Over"

You are to create a dark, Gothic, or Halloween-based art piece
that includes a cute or non-scary image that has been made over in a GOTHIC manner.

Put your thinking caps on, dust off your photoshop or coloring skills,
and get busy turning something sweet into something sinful.


We are sponsored this week by


Krista has generously offered up 2 digis of choice
to the winner of this week's challenge.
Check out her Etsy shop for her huge selection of fabulous digis.


Let's see what the Minions have corrupted this week.


Sultana of the Sinister Lynx:
is sitting this one out, but I'm sure she has something
wonderful to show you on her blog today. 



Creepy Cricut Cween Donna:
SC challenge
Using sponsored image, Enjoy the Rain.




Agent of the Abominable Andrea:
   goth it up sat can
Using sponsored image, Wedding Day.



Our Devious Digital Demoness Susan
is still out on Minion leave, but will be returning
when she is feeling up to it. We Miss you Susan!



Temptress of Terror Teri:
is never one to disappoint, and I think she has something
brilliant to share with you on her blog today.





Imp of Insanity Ike:
is still out nursing her injured hand.
Rest up Ike. We miss you!



Cadaverous Concoctor of Chaos Creepy Glowbugg:
will post on Wretched Wednesday, so check back!




Comments

Cristina said…
Many entries, sometimes I can I participate in the challenge?
I made one, but something left me something sweet gothic ... I managed to do well this time (a sweet image to something more Gothic) ... I can participate again?
Jenn Borjeson said…
Ah damn, missed the deadline! I have to get used to this Pacific time zone. hee hee Anyway, wanted you to know you all were the first ones I thought of when I was able to get crafty today, so I made this for the challenge, hope you like it. :)
http://stampinangeljenn.blogspot.com/2012/05/hdh-mm-cute-turned-gothic.html

Popular posts from this blog

The Evil Returns

Little Hop of Horrors & a Spooky Hallow sneak peek!

HDH STALKERS BLOG CANDY ALERT!!!